Hello Montage friends, here is details about the new Moessieurs update.
Even if the site is on French, you can use the google translator tools to understand most of the information's.
Go to the "news" on the Menu to have the update resume and shortcuts to the web pages.
• Montage : John Melas Performance Editor:
John Melas Performance Editor for Yamaha Montage from John Melas is online since the monday december, since the release, the 1.04 update is available fixing some drawing problems on Windows 7 and Zones internal switch activation, a new tree-style bank selection for Synchronization Dialog is available too.
This is not a Librarian or a waveform Editor, you load one performance, you work on it, you do not manage all User & Library performances or manage an create user waveforms.
It is available for Windows and Mac at 70 euros.
Moessieurs purpose you four specific pages:
- Quick overview page.
- Software installation.
- Overview : menus.
- Overview : performance Editor Common.
• Montage: new Dom Sigalas video: Stanger Vibes - Stangers Things.
• Montage: Yamaha Live Sessions video with Derrick McKenzie, Matt Johnson & Paul Turner from Jamiroquai by Yamaha Drums.
• Montage: six new Dr Synth alias Manny's videos about FM-X.
• Montage: new Moessieurs video: FM-X Level & Operator copy (French Subtitle English):
This video dedicated to Level Screen will allow you to discovering Level, Envelope management for each operator and settings for velocity, treeble and bass level management and operators copy.
• Montage : two new Moessieurs FM-X webpage:
- Montage > FM-X > Edit Common > Mod Control > Control Assign: complete screen presentation.
- Montage > FM-X > Edit Common > Mod Control > Receive SW: complete screen presentation.
• MoX, Série XS/XF, compatible Montage: Pulsar57 offer 384 free voices:
Pulsar57 he's a French MoX user of Audiofanzine forum, he offer 384 free voices made on he's MoX
For XS/XF series & Montage users, i have made for Moessieurs conversion with John Melas software.
If AF1 is used, you will find a * at the end name voice, if AF1 are used AF2 it's **.
Nice surf on The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community Forums, on Moessieurs and he's Facebook webpage, hope you will have nice Christmas and Happy New Year.
This is the place to discuss what's new and upcoming, as well as what we wish the MONTAGE to be.
1 post • Page 1 of 1