Hello Montage friends, here is details about the new Moessieurs update.
Even if the site is on French, you can use the Google translator tools to understand most of the information's.
Go to the "news" on the Menu to have the update resume and shortcuts to the web pages.
You will find on this update:
• Montage: new Moessieurs video: OS 2.5 what's new (French subtitle english):
In this video we are going to explore the new settings bring with OS 2.50 for Yamaha Montage.
• Montage: new Moessieurs page: OS 2.5:
In details with lot of screen capture's, Moessieurs provide a dedicate Montage OS 2.5 webpage "what's new on Montage OS 2.5".
- 512 New Performances have been added in preset banks, this Motif XF User performances have been improved with Super Knob settings, preset phrase audition and a new "Motif XF" Category to find them easily. Moessieurs provide a pdf list of this new performances.
- DAW Remote function is now on Montage, control your tracks & VST from your Montage.
- Arp REC function allows you to selectively enable (or disable) recording of Arpeggio data, when recording MIDI songs.
- You can now set a Center note in the Edit Waveform display that allow sample to play in he's original tone.
- Set a key for assignment when loading WAV files or AIFF files as waveforms.
- Easy workflow to select the Assignable Performance Knob to control a Part parameter as destination.
- Panel Lock function allow you to prevent inadvertent operations during your performance.
• Montage: new Yamaha Corporation video with Dom Sigalas: Yamaha Montage V2.5.
Nice surf on The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community Forums, Moessieurs and he's Facebook webpage.
This is the place to discuss what's new and upcoming, as well as what we wish the MONTAGE to be.
1 post • Page 1 of 1