Phat Analog I
- Includes an emulation of the Minimoog (Leadsynth) and Jupiter 8 (Pads & Arpeggiosounds).
- A main emphasis are typical Minimoog synthleads. But also other spectacular synthleads like sync-lead (oscillator sync) or distorted leads with similar sound like Jan Hammer or Jordan Rudess are highlights of the product.
- Further there are many synths of the categories synthbass, synthstrings, synthpads, synthbass, sequencer and noise soundeffects.
- The Samples were produced mainly with the famous synths Minimoog and Jupiter 8 („JP-8“).
- Includes an emulation of Oberheim (OBX, OB8, Matrix12...) and Jupiter-8 (JP-8) sounds.
- While the first volume of Phat Analog includes mainly synth leads featuring Mini Moog the emphasis of the second volume are polyphonic synths like synthbrass, synthstrings, pads and synthcomps. But also some synth leads, sequencer- and arpeggiosounds and FX-sounds are part of the soundlibrary.
- Oberheim synths are known for their synthbrass like sound capabilities that were used by many artists (Toto, van Halen, to name but a few). During the work with the new samples inside the Motif it became obvious that the basic material is suited for sounds of categories like SynthComp, SynthPad, SynthStrings, SynthLeads and SynthBass too.