Hello from K-Sounds

This is the place to introduce yourself to the gang.
K-Sounds

Hello from K-Sounds

#1 Post by K-Sounds » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Keven Spargo. I've enjoyed Yamaha synths ever since I played the SY series in a music store as a teen. I eventually owned an SY-99 and TG-500 as an adult, followed by Motif ES, XS, XF, and Montage most recently. Having a robust FM engine plus ridiculous sample-playback capabilities in the Montage is fantastic. I look forward to being part of this community as we explore this amazing synth.

I've always had a passion for music, and I'm blessed to do what I love - playing piano / synth and designing sounds for a living. My business K-Sounds offers sound libraries for the Montage and some of the Motifs and their derivatives.

Outside of music, I love being a husband and a dad. I also enjoy strategy games, particularly Dominion. And due to the adorable baby crawling around my house, I've recently developed an interest in photography. Who knew a camera's Manual mode could be such fun?

Moessieurs

Re: Hello from K-Sounds

#2 Post by Moessieurs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Welcome on board Keven, it's nice to see you here too ;)
Montage 7-Motif XF8-Reface CP&DX-DXR12/MG124Cx/Line 6 StageScape M20d/Steinberg UR22 & CC121 avec Cubase Pro 9/Ketron SD2/LD MEI 1000 MG2/ Shure SE425/Presonus HP4 (x2) /Numark IDJ Pro/ Tc Helicon Voice Live Touch/ Shure SM58.

hunz
Site Admin

Re: Hello from K-Sounds

#3 Post by hunz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Thank you for joining-in Keven, great to have a sound designer such as yourself here. You're welcome to share all sorts of information regarding your products and future or ongoing developments. I bet it would interest lots of folks here!