Hello Montage friends, here is details about the new Moessieurs update.
Even if the site is on French, you can use the google translator tools to understand most of the information's.
Go to the "news" on the Menu to have the update resume and shortcuts to the web pages.
• Montage : Yamaha Music production Guide 2017-09 and 10 free performance pack FM-X Smart Edit:
Yamaha Music Guide 2017-09 is available:
You can find articles about:
- Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drums
- Soundcheck: FM-Xperience
- Ableton Live and MONTAGE
- MONTAGE FM-X Smart Edit – Part 1 with free performance pack
"FM-X SMART EDIT EXAMPLE PERFORMANCES".
• Montage:128 free performances by Wojtek Olszak:
Christmas 2017 gift from Wojtek Olszak, Poland sound designer and producer for Yamaha Montage Users, a free pack of 128 free great performances.
Thank you to Wojtek for he's work and sharing this with us.
You can find a dedicated Moessieurs Webpage with more information's and how to receive the free pack.
• Montage: new Dom Sigalas video: FM-Xperience overview:
Dom have release a new video about FM-Xperience: FM-Xperience Montage Library by Easy Sounds- Overview
• Cubase Pro: 9.5.10 update is available:
9.5.10 update for all 9.5 versions is available, no new function, bug fix essentially and Rewire explanation.
Do not forget to download the history pdf file.
• John Melas: Performance Editor overview page update:
Overview page about Performance Editor have been update with "General" mixing and Arpeggios information's.
• Montage: new Moessieurs video: FM-X tips with FM-Xperience. (French Subtitle English) :
This video dedicated to Montage FM-X show some tips for editing presets and some examples thru FM-Xperience Easy Sounds about what is interesting to control as source and destination.
• Montage: new Moessieurs Performance: Halo - Beyonce.
I purpose you a new performance for Montage about Halo - Beyonce.
There is two performances and two way to play:
- with an external midi keyboard (with 6 zones) and Yamaha Montage
- or with Scene Memory only with Montage.
• Reface CP: Midi values correspondence of "TIME" parameter (CC90) to BPM value for Yamaha Reface CP delay effect motors by Gigastudio:
Gigastudio an Audiokeys French forum members purpose us he's Midi values tab correspondence of "TIME" parameter (CC90) to BPM value for Yamaha Reface CP Analog and digital delay effects.
Thank you to Gigastudio for he's work and sharing it with us.
Nice surf on The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community Forums, Moessieurs and he's Facebook webpage and Happy New Year.
This is the place to discuss what's new and upcoming, as well as what we wish the MONTAGE to be.
1 post • Page 1 of 1