Moessieurs 2017/11/19 update.

This is the place to discuss what's new and upcoming, as well as what we wish the MONTAGE to be.

Moessieurs 2017/11/19 update.

#1 Post by Moessieurs » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello Montage friends, here is details about the new Moessieurs update.
Even if the site is on French, you can use the google translator tools to understand most of the information's.
Go to the "news" on the Menu to have the update resume and shortcuts to the web pages.

• Montage : new Easy Sounds Bank FM-Xperience video Smart Edit :
Easy Sounds present a new video about Smart Edit using on FM-Xperience.

• Mastering Montage: triggering custom samples with a song and routing a clic to the assignable output with Heratch la troisième vidéo d'Heratch est en ligne :
Heratch loads custom samples with a corresponding MIDI file into the MONTAGE Music Synthesizer in this third video. As an added bonus, he also shows how to route a click to the Assignable Outputs so a band can follow through headphones or in-ear monitoring.

• Cubase Pro 9.5 is available, the update from Cubase Pro 9 cost 59.99 euro, a new download manager is available et allow download recovery, i have install it and use with my midi /audio projects without any problem.
You will find on Daw > Cubase section a Moessieurs presentation page with all Steinberg videos and Doctor mix video.

• Motif XF: iPad VoiceEditor/Performance Editor/Multipart Editor Essential update:
iPad VoiceEditor/Performance Editor/Multipart Editor Essential have been updated for Bluetooth supporting with MD-BT01 et UD-BT01.

• The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community Forums announcement :
The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community Forums purpose a well arranged forum for Montage Community, it complement with dedicated sections.
Subscribe and take the best of this great two forums.
For he's opening The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community purpose two sound banks convert in Montage Library file from Motif XS and Motif XF well know Yamaha CP1 and Oriental Instruments & Percussion.

• Montage: new Moessieurs video: FM-X Basics (French, subtitle English):
This FM-X video allow you to discovering FM-X basics starting point that will allow you later to edit presets:
operators carriers and modulator, algorithms, feedback, waveforms and frequency.
I will not pretend learn you how to made a FM-X sound from A to Z but after the series of four videos i will made, i hope you can edit FM-X presets to reach your goal. This first one is starting learning level.

• Add, changes and pages update:

- Montage > AWM2 > Edit Common > Mod / Control > Common >Part LFO: explaining all screen settings.
- Montage > Daw > Cubase > Cubase Pro 9.5: Cubase Pro 9.5 presentation.
- Montage > Performances > Download > Montage Forum: download page of " The Unofficial Yamaha MONTAGE Community".
- Montage> Performance> Download> Moessieurs: Moessieurs Performance: Lena - 99 Luftballons.

Pages update :
- Montage > Presentations > Videos > Heratch Touresian: add third Heratch video.
- Montage > Presentations > Videos > Sound Banks > Easy Sounds > FM-Xperience : add second Smart Edit video.
- Montage > FM-X > Generality: add FM-X Moessieurs first learning video.

Nice surf on The Unofficial Yamaha Montage Community, Moessieurs and he's Facebook webpage.
Montage 7-Motif XF8-Reface CP&DX-DXR12/MG124Cx/Line 6 StageScape M20d/Steinberg UR22 & CC121 avec Cubase Pro 9/Ketron SD2/LD MEI 1000 MG2/ Shure SE425/Presonus HP4 (x2) /Numark IDJ Pro/ Tc Helicon Voice Live Touch/ Shure SM58.