Oriental Instruments & Percussion Library

This is the place to download free content to expand the MONTAGE.
hunz
Site Admin

Oriental Instruments & Percussion Library

#1 Post by hunz » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Here's a conversion I made to the free "Oriental Instruments & Percussion" library which was given to Motif XS users on the Music Production Guide.

This is a great pack. In my opinion, much better than the "Ethnic" category in the presets.

Download link
Size = 86mb

The MOTIF XS soundset „Oriental Instruments & Percussion“ was produced by turkish musicians and contains more than 128 performances, 113 User Waveforms / 84 MB Samples of oriental instruments.

"Oriental Instruments" is developed for the use in both traditional and modern turkish music and is based on authentic
samples of oriental musical instruments. Nonetheless these special oriental instruments can be used in music styles like pop,
world, chill out, ambient and whatever you can imagine.

Performance examples are: E. Baglama, Zurna, Kaval, Ney, Oud, Balaban, Mey, Buzuki, Buzuki + Guitar, Kanun, Hicaz, Yayli and many more. I enjoyed playing those performances pretty much.

Moessieurs

Re: Oriental Instruments & Percussion

#2 Post by Moessieurs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Thank you Hunz ;)
Montage 7-Motif XF8-Reface CP&DX-DXR12/MG124Cx/Line 6 StageScape M20d/Steinberg UR22 & CC121 avec Cubase Pro 9/Ketron SD2/LD MEI 1000 MG2/ Shure SE425/Presonus HP4 (x2) /Numark IDJ Pro/ Tc Helicon Voice Live Touch/ Shure SM58.

lufia

Re: Oriental Instruments & Percussion Library

#3 Post by lufia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:19 pm

great sounds which i find to be really usable 8-)
8 bit PWNS J00!