FM-X learning Moessieurs video part 1:

This is the place to discuss and post tutorials and interesting techniques.
Moessieurs

FM-X learning Moessieurs video part 1:

#1 Post by Moessieurs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi Montage friends, here is my new Moessieurs video: FM-X Basics (French subtitle English) :

This FM-X video allow you to discovering FM-X basics starting point that will allow you later to edit presets:
operators carriers and modulator, algorithms, feedback, waveforms and frequency.

I will not pretend learn you how to made a FM-X sound from A to Z but after the series of four videos i will made, i hope you can edit FM-X presets to reach your goal. This first one is starting learning level.

I Hope it's help, stay on tune for part 2 normaly it will be release in 10 days ;)
Montage 7-Motif XF8-Reface CP&DX-DXR12/MG124Cx/Line 6 StageScape M20d/Steinberg UR22 & CC121 avec Cubase Pro 9/Ketron SD2/LD MEI 1000 MG2/ Shure SE425/Presonus HP4 (x2) /Numark IDJ Pro/ Tc Helicon Voice Live Touch/ Shure SM58.

hunz
Site Admin

Re: FM-X learning Moessieurs video part 1:

#2 Post by hunz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Thank you for doing this. Looking forward for the next parts. learning to program FM is very rewarding and many are intimidated by it, to say the least. FM-X on the other hand, has a pretty friendly interface, no hidden menus a-la DX7.